Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

The bigger the better.....Bulky infinity scarf

This big bulky infinity scarf was made with my favorite yarn for quick projects :: Lion Brand Thick and Quick. I'm an instant gratification kind-of girl. Project crocheted up super fast and is just as warm as it is bulky.
   Simple DC stitch to create. I chained a length long enough to wrap twice around my neck with some extra to compensate for bulkiness, then DC rows back and forth until desired width was achieved. Then stitching ends together gives you a large circular piece. Scarf can be worn simply looped over your neck, or looped, twisted and looped again (as shown).
   Of course every scarf needs a hat to match!!! Slouchy style hat in an orange to match, however I I used a worsted weight yarn rather than the Thick and Quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment